As a Graphic designer, you would be responsible for
- Support marketing team on creation of design collaterals across B2C/B2B platforms.
- Create key visuals, design layout, banner artworks for marketing campaigns and promotions.
- Responsible to implement new design ideas and graphic communication that meet marketing objectives.
- Able to adapt basic branding guidelines and work on consistent improvement on the style.
- Editing of video trailers, simple animation/ motion graphics for high-quality game videos for channel marketing purposes.
- Create compelling designs for websites, digital store design, web landing page etc..
- Conduct design research on the industry trends, provide creative ideas and apply to different design projects.
- Majored in Graphic Design/ Visual Communication.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite- Photoshop, illustrator, InDesign…
- Basic knowledge on Web design skills (UX/UI Design).
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines, excellent in organising tasks.
- Game enthusiast
Reach out to EGI at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter.