As an E-commerce Lead, you would be responsible for
- Develop online business sales and audience through existing and new channels
- Lead the deployment of Online cross border for physical/digital goods with the support of your teams and other management and internal teams
- Develop relationship with key stakeholders from digital and physical goods provider, marketing team, and other internal teams to release across the different channel appealing game-centric offers
- Maintain Online P&L, KPI reports, and manage allocated budget
- Design, communicate and implement a merchandising schedule in relation to internal and external teams from available partners, events, product catalog/price-list, and line-ups.
- Lead, and animate a weekly committee with appropriate stakeholders to ensure communications, visibility, and progress for online operations.
- Ensure all products are strategically merchandised across the sites and check product titles, description, attributes, imagery, etc highlighting any gaps and liaising with the relevant teams to resolve.
- Present detailed online business expansion plans, associated business, and operations model.
- Define functional requirements for additional tools needed to optimize operations (sales report, catalog, product and price list, etc…)
- Optimized end-user acquisition, optimization, and retention with the support of the marketing and other internal teams.
- Business/Marketing/Operation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Strong communication skills
- Gamer enthusiast
Reach out to EGI at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter.