Trade/Channel Marketing Manager
- Manage communications with retail partners to drive awareness of new campaigns, product updates and coordinate day-to-day marketing operations needs.
- Manage and coordinate with retail partners on successful roll out of channel marketing promotions/activties across all platforms, both online & offline.
- Support the team in planning and execution of overall marketing campaign, trade marketing strategies and propose budget allocation to channels.
- Liaise with external service providers to execute the manufacturing of premiums, trade marketing material from souring to reception of goods for channel activities needs.
- Work closely with sales team to collect channels sell-through performances, stock level and implement promotional support plan.
- Track, compile and report key metrics and campaign results to the team.
- Majored in Business/ Marketing.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience working in channel marketing field.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines, excellent in organising tasks.
Reach out to EGI at email@example.com with your CV and cover letter.